Here’s a cute idea that is a change from your typical picture frame. This was one of those ideas inspired from a cute little boutique with overpriced gifts. I saw it and loved it. Then I thought, I could totally make that.
Here’s how to make your own for under $5 each (a lot less than what the boutique charges):
1. Find an ordinary piece of magnetic metal from a hardware store. I chose this piece for reasons that will become obvious later.
2. Cover the piece of metal in attractive paper then poke holes an equal distance apart through the paper. Tip: don’t use thick paper (i.e. card stock).
3. Put eyelets through the holes and secure.
4. Thread ribbon through the holes and tie in a bow. Or don’t.
5. Visit Not Martha for instructions on how to make cute marble magnets that complement your frame. Tip: look for strong magnets. You will have the most luck at a hardware store.
6. Secure your favorite photo to the frame with the magnets and hang.
Admire your work.